SSJ Academy is pleased to offer a comprehensive developmental and training environment for our players. During the competitive season, our teams will train up to 3 times per week, inclusive of age group and team training sessions (1.5 hours each in length) all delivered by Academy coaches.
All players will go through a tryout process and be chosen by the Academy Staff. Once chosen, players will need to register online by due date to hold their spot on the team.
Program Fees for Academy Teams
SSJYSL is committed to providing programs and opportunities for all families within its community. We strive to continue to be the organization that provides its families with the best value.
The annual Academy program fees for Spring/Fall 2021 are $1,750 per player and are inclusive of:
- Team training during the defined Fall and Spring seasons.
- Professional coaching fees associated with team training and all league games
- League registration fees (CYSA or NorCal Premier) and all Spring/Fall league games
- All league game field usage, field maintenance and field equipment fees (Note: there may be additional cost incurred for extra practices held on turf fields)
- Referee fees for all league home games
- General costs of operating the league
- $250 towards a tournament entrance fee per team per season
For questions about our Academy Program, please contact our Academy Director, Mark Landefeld at email@example.com .