|SSJ Tigers (BU8 R)|
South San Jose Youth Soccer LeagueWelcome back to another great season of youth soccer! Registration for the 2014 Fall season begins on April 1, 2014 and ends on June 15, 2014. Any applications postmarked after June 16, 2014 will be subject to a $25/player late fee. Late registrations will be taken as space becomes available.
Fall 2014 Registration Information - Open
The season runs from Mid-August until Mid-November for boys and girls ages 5 through 16.If your son/daugther is currently a member of a competitive team, please fill out the registration form and give it to the coach or team manager instead of mailing it to the registrar.
Fees for the fall season are as follows:
- $140 for children under age 8- as of July 31, 2014
- $150 for children age 8 and above- as of July 31, 2014
- $165 for all children playing competitive soccer (class 1 or 3) no matter what age
There is a $10 sibling discount for the second child and each child thereafter.
- The 'Volunteer Fee' of $40 will be collected once per family. More details regarding this fee, and for information regarding a possible refund of this fee, can be found on our volunteers webpage.
- Late fee: registrations submitted after June 15 are subject to a $25 late fee. Late registrations are accepted based on team availability.
Items needed to register:
- A full refund will be given only if a child cannot be placed on a team
- 50% refund before June 15, 2014
- NO refund after June 16, 2014
Important Note: The player's name MUST match the name on the birth certificate, passport or alien card.
To properly complete the registration process, please include the following:
Mail all required information to the following address:
- Completed Registration Form: please don't forget to sign the parent agreement and consent for medical treatment at the bottom right corner of the form. If you download and print the form you must send in TWO copies of the form. Note that you can fill out the form on the computer, but then you must print it, we do not currently offer online registrations.
- new players only: a non-returnable copy of a certified birth certificate, passport, or alien card if this is the first year your son/daugther plays in SSJYSL.
- A photo of player in JPEG (3mb) format, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No hats or sunglasses may be worn. Be sure to include childs name.
- Cash or check for all fees. The Volunteer Fee may be combined with the Player Fees on a single check. Checks must be made payable to SSJYSL.
PO Box 23790
San Jose, CA 95153
If you have any questions please call the League Registrar Rosemary Alvarez at [click to show email] or 408 578 5447 (email is preferred).