South San Jose Youth Soccer LeagueWelcome back to another great season of youth soccer! Registration for the 2018 Fall season begins April 16, 2018 and ends on June 30, 2018. Any applications postmarked after June 30, 2018 may be subject to a $25/player late fee. Late registrations will be taken as space becomes available.
Fall 2018 Registration - OPEN
The season runs from Mid-August until Mid-November for boys and girls ages 5 through 16.
Registration Fees for the fall season are as follows:
- $170 for all children playing recreational soccer
- $250 for all children playing competitive soccer
There is a $15 sibling discount for the second child and each child thereafter.
- Additional monthly training fees are required when playing competitive soccer
- Late fee: registrations submitted after June 30th are subject to a $25 late fee. Late registrations are accepted based on team availability.
- A full refund will be given only if a child cannot be placed on a team
- NO refund after July 1, 2018
We have two ways to register:
Online registraiton at southsanjose.calnorthlive.com (Recommended)
Or you can register by mail.
To register by mail complete the registration process below. Please include the following:
Mail all required information to the following address:
- Completed Registration Form: please don't forget to sign the parent agreement and consent for medical treatment at the bottom right corner of the form. You can download and print the form here. Note that you can fill out the form on the computer, but then you must print it.
- New players only: a non-returnable copy of a certified birth certificate, passport, or alien card if this is the first year your son/daugther plays in SSJYSL.
- A photo of player in JPEG (3mb) format, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No hats or sunglasses may be worn. Be sure to include childs name. Do not mail in picture.
- Cash or check for all fees. The Volunteer Fee may be combined with the Player Fees on a single check. Checks must be made payable to SSJYSL.
PO Box 23790
San Jose, CA 95153
If you have any questions please call the league registrar 408-578-5447 or email at email@example.com (email is best for a faster reply).