South San Jose Youth Soccer League - Zero Tolerance Form
South San Jose Youth Soccer League will not tolerate any form of abuse of its coaches, referees or League officials from any fan, parent or spectator.
SPECTATORS CODE OF CONDUCT
Spectators will abide by a Code of Conduct, which includes the following provisions:
- Not criticize the players, coaches or referees in front of other spectators.
- Accept decisions of the game officials (including referees and coaches) on the field as being fair and called to the best ability of those officials.
- Not criticize an opposing team, its players, coaches, or fans by word or gesture.
- Refrain from using physical or verbal abuse or profane language at any SSJYSL function.
- Not be in possession of and/or drinking alcoholic beverages or using any illegal substances during any soccer activity. By school district policy, smoking is not permitted in any activity around children.
- Not interfere/interrupt the coaching staff before, during, or after games or at practices.
Any parent or spectator that violates this Code of Conduct risks being asked to leave the activity and/or suspension or cancellation of the practice or game. The procedure is as follows:
- Any spectator that violates this Code of Conduct or becomes a nuisance will be asked to leave the area of the field by the coach, referee or League official.
- If the spectator fails to leave upon request, the coach, referee or League official may suspend or terminate the activity.
CONDUCT OF ALL PLAYERS AND PARENTS
All recreation players are to play at least 50% of all Games. Class 1 and Class 3 playing time is determined by the coaching staff whose decision is final.
I will practice the ideals of sportsmanship, appropriate conduct and fair play, and show courtesy to my coaches, opponents and officials.
I will not use profanity or talk "trash" before, during, or after any game. I will not use any drugs, alcohol, or tobacco. I will not criticize my teammates or act in any way that may show any form of disrespect to anyone present.
I will support my child(ren)'s team, emphasize the ideals of sportsmanship, ethical conduct and fair play. I will help my child and SSJYSL make soccer a positive experience. I will show courtesy to opponents and officials, direct constructive criticism to the Coaching Director or League officials and work toward a positive result for all concerned.
I will not criticize officials, direct abuse or profane language toward them, or otherwise question their authority. Referees, regardless of their age, will NOT make better calls by yelling at them. I will not undermine, in any way, the authority of the coach, referees or League. I will not intrude onto the field, stand on the sidelines and yell at or to the coaches, referees or League officials.
I have read the ZERO TOLERANCE of SSJYSL and understand what is expected.
Player class: COMPETITIVE
|Team's Name:||SSJ 2002 Alphas White- Norcal
|Coach's Name:||Anthony Thongkham