Field: Randol Elementary
[Address] [Fields] [Map] [Maintenance] [Setup] [Take-down] [FC] [Games] [Practice]
SSJ permits for East fields. BBA has permits for West fields. The goals at Randol are property of BBA. Please contact FC for more information
|[Map] [Field Layout]|
- unlock goals and container, done by field coordinator
- coaches to move and install portable goals on the field
- nets remain attached to the portable goals
- install corner flag
- coaches, move goals back near the storage container,they will be locked by the field coordinator
- nets remain attached to goal
- field coordinators will secure equipment just leave it near the storage container
- coaches are responsibile to have their team collect trash and litter and to take garbage bags to the dumpster, located in the parking lot area at the front of the school, do not leave plastice garbage bags in the garbage cans
- collect corner flags and put them by the storage container. Please make sure all garbage is removed from fields prior to departing or you will not be able to use Randol School in the future!
Practice Schedule for the 4 fields
The FC is at Randol every Wednesday from 4:30 to 7pm to open and close the shed to access the paint and marking equipment. Teams that cannot make it on Wednesday need to e-mail the FC ahead of time to make other arrangements. Fields have to be marked!
Field maintenance on this field is usually done on Wednesday.